StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty is an excellent real-time strategy game (RTS), which combines an excellent single player mode and a unique multiplayer experience.
Developed by Blizzard, StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty is split into three installments: the first game with the subtitle Wings of Liberty and two expansion packs: Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void. StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty is high on realism and works in two game modes: single and multiplayer.
There are various missions in StarCraft 2. You take command of a huge number of armies that are battling for supremacy and power. Your task is to give orders to your units and manage the battlefield. Every action, decision and strategy can affect and radically change the dynamics of the game which is what makes Starcraft 2 such an intense and absorbing game.
The online multiplayer mode of StarCraft 2 is heavily populated with players who you can talk to via live chat. Technically, Starcraft 2 has very good graphics although this is one area that could have been improved. However, the attention to detail is superb and most importantly, the gameplay is very addictive.
- "Alert Fade" under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Play-Time Schedule under Parental Controls now applies World of Warcraft settings to StarCraft II
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.
- Fixed an issue which prevented footprints from being edited in the Footprint Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5