- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
StarCraft II is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Processor:||2.6 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent||Dual Core|
|Video:||NVidia GeForce 6600 20GT or ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB||512 MB NVidia GeForce 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 3870 MB|
|Free space:||12 GB|
|Others:||NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better.|
StarCraft II is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of StarCraft II
|StarCraft II Wings of Liberty 1.2.1 17682 16/02/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Epic sci-fi real time strategy
- Version 1.2.1 17682 (Blizzard publishes it as 1.2.1):
- * Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
- Bug Fixes
- * General
- o Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
- o Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying "Null" for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
- o Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
- o (Mac) Fixed an issue that would cause the Control key to become stuck when holding Control and minimizing the game window, then going back to the game window and attempting to use Control+1 to create a control group.
- * Maps
- o Fixed an issue with foliage that would die and become visible through the fog of war when a player spawned as zerg.
- * StarCraft II Editor
- o Fixed an issue where copied-and-pasted units were not set to the correct height in-game.
- o Fixed an issue where the table view scroll-bar position was reset when switching objects.
- o Fixed an issue where secondary sort priorities were not working properly. Model name is now the secondary sort so that models are listed in alphabetical order after being sorted by the mod they are contained in.
- Excellent single and multiplayer modes
- Great graphics
- Varied missions
- Complex for beginners
Articles StarCraft II
Questions and answers StarCraft II
User reviews StarCraft II
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for StarCraft II
Searches StarCraft IIView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.